Documentation from the author of the master slider you can find here: Master slider doc
Please, refer to it for further information about slider settings. Sliders can be added to any page.
To setup Master Slider follow the next steps:
1) If you installed demo data in the part Demo Data Installation You will have some existing demo sliders, open one of them and then modify it.
2) If you already have import file you may import the archives, as it mentioned on the screenshot.
- Navigate to Master Slider.
- Upload file and next push Import Slider
3) If you want to create new slider navigate to Master Slider > Create New Slider.
- After that you will reach a form where you are prompted to enter the Sliders Basic Settings, a Slider Title and a Slider Alias.
- The next step is creating/editing slides. Insert the slider content.
Include the Slider in our theme: from the widgets panel (drag the “Master Slider” widget to the desired sidebar) or from the post editor (insert the shortcode from the sliders table) or add MasterSlider element if you build your page using Visual Composer