To install a plugin in your WordPress admin panel and follow the following steps.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the name of the plugin you wish to install which will return a list of potential plugins.
- Click Details to read more about a plugin.
- Click “Install Now” if you wish to install the plugin.
- It may ask if you are sure, and you may proceed. The installation will commence once you confirm to proceed.
- After the plugin is downloaded. Go to Plugins>Installed Plugins. Click “Activate Plugin” to make it available for use.