Documentation from the author of the Revolution Slider you can find here: Slider revolution documentation
Please, refer to it for further information about slider settings. Sliders can be added to any page.
To setup Revolution Slider follows the next steps:
1) If you installed demo data in the part Demo Data Installation You will have some existing demo sliders, open one of them and then modify it.
2) If you already have import file you may import the archives, as it mentioned on the screenshot.
- Navigate to Revolution Slider.
- Upload slider file
3) If you want to create new slider navigate to Revolution Slider > Create New Slider.
- After that, you will reach a form where you are prompted to enter the Sliders Basic Settings, a Slider Title, and a Slider Alias.
- The next step is creating/editing slides. Insert the slider content.
Include the Slider in our theme:
– From the widgets panel (drag the “Revolution Slider” widget to the desired sidebar)
– From the post editor (insert the shortcode from the sliders table) or add Revolution Slider element if you build your page using Visual Composer.
– From the post/page options: