- Download the plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/whmcs-bridge/
- Upload the `whmcs-bridge` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the WHMCS Bridge settings menu and configure the plugin options.
- Install the plugin by clicking the Install button. This will create a new page titled WHMCS through which you can access the client portal of WHMCS.
- Activate the sidebar widget if you want the sidebar navigation
For more information, please visit the developer site of this plugin: https://i-plugins.com/