You can install the theme in two ways:
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- Choose MotoHero_v1.0.0.zip file. Press the Install Now button to upload and install the theme;
- Connect to your server via FTP software.
- Extract MotoHero_v1.0.0.zip file and upload only extracted motohero folder to /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes and activate MotoHero theme.
If you get error:
This usually occurs when either the PHP memory limit or max post size for WordPress has been reached.
The easiest workaround for this is to install theme through FTP (see above).
Alternatively you’ll need to change a number of settings either on WordPress or on your web host.Â